Professional Photography at Learning Tree Farm
Learning Tree Farm is the perfect location for professional photography shoots. With 85 acres of beautiful, natural landscapes, there is something for everyone.
We have intentionally created a picturesque, natural farm environment at Learning Tree Farm for the enjoyment of residents and visitors. This environment is something that we take pride in on a daily basis. The Farm staff and additional outside contractors spend numerous hours organically maintaining this property every week.
It is natural for people to want to take photos of the farm, our animals and their families. Personal photos may be taken in public areas as part of our daily admission ($5.00 per person, $20.00 per family). Professional photographers (defined as persons being paid in cash or barter for the photos or bring professional props on site) are expected to act as professionals and pay a site fee. This includes photographers for whom photography is not their primary source of income.
Please read through the following guidelines & waiver and complete the request form to prepare for your photography session(s) at Learning Tree Farm
LTF’s Professional Photography Guidelines And Waiver
1. Amateur and personal photographers may take photos without obligation in areas that are not “off limits”. Amateur and personal photographers are those who (a) are not exchanging money or services for the photographs and (b) are not using professional props such as furniture and reflective disks. Enjoy taking photos!
2. Professional photographers must pay for the right to shoot photographs at Learning Tree Farm.
3. All photographers are expected to be aware of other customers around them, pedestrian and vehicular traffic, and behave with common courtesy. They are also expected to clean up after themselves.
4. “Off limits” areas include but are not limited to Learning Tree Farm Nature Preschool and areas marked with “No Trespassing” or “Employees Only” signs. No one may take photographs in these areas.
5.Professional photographers pay $50 per shoot. If farm animals will be used, a staff member must be present and an additional fee of $20.00 per hour will be added to the fee. Photographers should fill out the form above and wait until they are contacted by a LTF staff member to confirm a date. Once your date is confirmed, the site fee is paid via our payment portal here. In addition, photographers are required to complete and sign a Professional Photography Liability Waiver also featured on the aforementioned website location. Once the waiver and the payment is received by the farm, you will receive an email confirming your permission to shoot photos and should be carried with you on the day of the photo shoot. Those opting for a yearly pass will have a laminated badge sent to their mailing address. The badge shall be worn during any photo shoot.
6. Professional photographers and videographers for catalogues, magazines, commercials, shows and other wide distribution pay a site fee. This fee goes to Learning Tree Farm. Site fees vary and payments are to be sent to the Learning Tree Farm office. The office handles setting the fees and specific details for the shoot. In addition, they and all crew, actors, and others involved with the shoot are required to complete and sign a Professional Photography Liability Wavier. They will receive a specific site pass. There shall be no unauthorized use of the Learning Tree Farm name or trademark and no expressed or implied endorsement of any product or service.
7. There are no facilities for changing.
8. We reserve the right to use photographs taken on our property for commercial purposes of our own.
9. If photos are posted online or on social media sites, Learning Tree Farm requests attribution and requests photos posted to all social media sites for Learning Tree Farm.
10. Vehicles are NOT allowed in in areas outside of our parking lot without prior permission. All props, furniture, etc. must be carried to your photoshoot location. We recommend bringing a wagon to transport props and other items.
11. Learning Tree Farm staff is not responsible for directing clients to your photo shoot location. Make sure your clients have your cell phone number so that they can contact you upon their arrival.