Come and get a taste of our Nature Preschool by playing and discovering along with some of our preschool teachers in this 4-week series. We look forward to helping you grow a love of nature, the outdoors, and farm life in the lives of your child/ren as we explore the relationships between animals, garden, crops, and surrounding woods—as well as forge new friendships. Each session will incorporate hands-on-exploration, literature, and process art. Science and math concepts are also embedded in our interactions with our farm’s features. So come make memories with your preschooler and join us for these engaging learning adventures!
About Discovery Class
- This series is for preschool-aged children (ages 2 ½ to age 5)
- An adult caregiver is required to join their child during the program
- Discovery classes arrive and dismiss from Learning Tree Farm’s Nature Preschool
- This program is an outdoor program and runs rain or shine
- Enrollment in 1 Discovery class = 4 consecutive Friday sessions
- Fall 2021: Sept 3rd-24th
- Morning sessions run from 10:00 -11:30 am
- Afternoon sessions run from 12:30-2:00 pm
- Enrollment is $80 per preschooler
Current Learning Tree Farm COVID-19 Policy:
- Smaller Group Sizes
- For Discovery Classes we will register up to 10 preschoolers per session
- Only 1 caregiver per preschooler please.
- When Outside:
- All participants & educators, 12 years old and up, are required to wear a mask if they cannot social distance, for the duration of the program. Unless they can provide a written medical exemption signed by their doctor.
- Participants 3 -11 years old are encouraged but not required to wear masks for the duration of the program.
- Participants newborn – 2 years of age do not need to wear masks for the duration of the program.
- Drop-in visitors, who are not participating in a scheduled Learning Tree Farm program, are encouraged but not required to wear masks as long as they can socially distance themselves from other visitors, not in their group.
Pre-registration & payment is required for these events.
These classes are held seasonally (typically in May, September, October & November). Registration will open for each session approximately one month before classes begin.
Check our Facebook page for event updates and to share with your friends!