Learning Tree Farm is extremely grateful to the many donors who provide the financial means to continue our mission everyday. "...to facilitate hands-on learning experiences in a traditional farm setting" Your gifts are the lifeline to ensure the continuance of that hands-on learning, outdoor education, and preservation of our agricultural past.
Gifts large and small have an important impact on Learning Tree Farm:
- $25 will feed the chickens a month.
- $50 will feed the ponies and donkeys for three months.
- $100 will cover the veterinary costs for our spring lambs.
- $250 will support a field trip for 25 children.
- $500 will support a field trip for 75 children.
- $1,000 will support a field trip for 100 children.
Click on the "Donate Now" button to make your gift today.
There are also other ways to donate:
Become a sustaining member: join the farm at whatever membership level works for you and receive discounts at special events, programs and classes!
Combined Federal Campaign (use our code # 74602): if you're an employee of the federal government, you can easily donate by having the desired amount deducted from your paycheck. CFC is conducted from September 1st through December 15th each year. Check here for Miami Valley CFC's 2016 campaign.
Mail: send a check, made to Learning Tree Farm, to 3376 S. Union Rd, Dayton, OH 45417. Please specify on the memo line it is a donation.