Inside the Garden Box
Education Staff Guided
- Young learners (PreK – 2nd grade) explore our garden to taste, smell and touch the vegetables as they are growing.
- Enjoy a "growing" story in our Bank Barn prior to your garden visit.
- Visit the farm animals in our historic barns.
- Take a hike in the woods and hayfields.
- Visit the Century House – an 1800's era farmhouse.
- Have fun on our tractors in the play area.
- Bring your lunch or snack to enjoy in our covered picnic shelter.
- Cost: $8 (as of 1-1-17) per student and chaperone. Complimentary Teacher Admission.
To schedule an Inside the Garden Box program for your group click on the REGISTER NOW button below! Questions can be emailed to our Director of Farm Operations at email@example.com.