Inside the Garden Box
Education Staff Guided
- Young learners (PreK – 2nd grade) explore our garden to taste, smell and touch the vegetables as they are growing.
- Enjoy a "growing" story in our Bank Barn prior to your garden visit.
- Visit the farm animals in our historic barns.
- Take a hike in the woods and hayfields.
- Visit the Century House – an 1800's era farmhouse.
- Have fun on our tractors in the play area.
- Bring your lunch or snack to enjoy in our covered picnic shelter.
- Cost: $8 (as of 1-1-17) per student and chaperone. Complimentary Teacher Admission.
To schedule an Inside the Garden Box program for your group email the Director of Farm Operations at firstname.lastname@example.org.