Farm Fun & Fitness
Education Staff Guided
- Learn that being healthy can be fun by playing old-fashioned relay games.
- Run a farm-themed obstacle course.
- Hike in the woods and run through our hayfields.
- Taste fresh vegetables growing in our garden.
- Visit the farm animals in our historic barns.
- Tour the Century House – an 1800's era farmhouse.
- Cost: $8 (as of 1-1-17) per student and chaperone. Complimentary Teacher Admission.
To schedule an Farm Fun & Fitness program for your group email the Director of Farm Operations at firstname.lastname@example.org.